Registrations will be accepted at Silver Creek Golf Club only.
Please call Silver Creek Golf Club at (315) 539-8076 with any questions.
The program will be directed by Norm Sharman and his staff.
$25 fee includes a camp t-shirt, a pass for free golf and range use, as well as a Silver Creek logo ball. Lunch will also be included on the last day.
- July 12th, July 19th, July 26th and August 2nd.
- Rain dates are July 13th, July 20th, July 27th and August 3rd.
Other Important Details:
- Boys & Girls entering second through sixth grade as of September 2017 are eligible.
- Grades 2-3: 12 pm – 1:30 pm
- Grades 4-6: 1:45 pm – 3:15 pm
- First 3 Days: 1st hour-stations, last 1/2 hour on-course; and
- Last Day: 1.25 hours on-course, followed by lunch.
- Grip, stance, swing, etc. as well as golf etiquette will be taught;
- Instruction on the driving range, the practice green, as well as the golf course.
- Silver Creek Golf Club will provide golf clubs as necessary.